Do you want to join our exciting team? Healthwatch Blackpool are looking for a Part-Time Project Support Officer.
Healthwatch Blackpool, delivered by Empowerment, is the public voice on health and social care in Blackpool, with the role to listen and the power to significantly influence change within the health and social care system across Blackpool.
Reporting to Empowerment’s Engagement Manager we are seeking a creative and enthusiastic part time Project Support Officer to join our team. You must be dynamic, able to engage with a diverse range of audiences and be passionate about supporting Empowerment’s vision to enable every voice in Blackpool to be heard.
- To proactively engage with individuals, groups/organisations and communities across Blackpool to explore what matters to them about the health and social care services they receive.
- To actively engage with marginalised groups whose voice is seldom heard.
- To promote the work of Healthwatch Blackpool to members of the public and stakeholders.
- Capture the findings of people engaged with, using both paper based and IT systems.
- Create and present reports on findings from engagement activities and projects.
- Represent Healthwatch Blackpool within patient and public forums across Blackpool.
Enhanced DBS required. The ability to travel independently is essential.
To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org , or to arrange an informal conversation please phone 0300 32 32 100 and ask to speak to Sheralee Turner-Birchall.
Hours: 21 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 (£11,919 pro rata)
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 25h June 2018.
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 28th June 2018.