Healthwatch Blackpool is currently seeking volunteers to join our team! Click here for more information.
We’re looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to join our team! See below for more information.
This is a Volunteer position offering a role for a minimum of 7 hours each week.
- To support the coordination and delivery an efficient volunteer programme by involving volunteers in a range of health and social care related activities in support of the work of Healthwatch Blackpool (HWB)
- To recruit ,induct and support volunteers in a variety of roles across the service
- Co-ordinate collaborative activities and events with health and social care providers
We’re looking for a Community Engagement Volunteer to join our team! See below for more information.
The tasks that the volunteer will undertake include;
- Listen to people’s views about health and social care in Blackpool
- Work closely with staff members and other volunteers
- Feedback information gained from activities to staff members
- Be adaptable in different settings e.g. – hospitals, GP surgeries, Dentists, Voluntary, community, and faith sector organisations
- An ability to approach people in a friendly manner, giving confidence to people to share their experiences
- Be able to take notes and write down people’s own words of their experiences
We are looking for volunteers who are available for days, evenings and weekends on an ad-hoc basis