Volunteering opportunities to company employees through Corporate Social Responsibility
How can Healthwatch Blackpool help you with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)?
We can offer volunteer opportunities to your work force, to undertake interesting and creative activities that will enhance your employees and give the opportunity to become involved with your local community by ensuring the local voices are heard. Some of the benefits of being involved are:
- Awareness of social responsibility
- Enhance their skills
- Improve colleague engagement and morale
- Work alongside people from all walks of life
- Understand the importance of good physical and mental health as an employee
- A range of training opportunities
How will employers benefit?
Employers who support Healthwatch Blackpool will be able to see the benefits of:
- A workforce who think about their own health and the impact this has on their employer
- Receive recognition for your commitment
- Develop your staff through employee involvement
- Your organisation will receive recognition through social media and our website
Healthwatch Blackpool is looking for employers to support its activity and help to make a real difference to Health and Social care. There are many ways in which your employees can be involved:
- Enter & View
- Care Circles
- Mystery Shopping
- Pop up Events
- PLACE assessments.
We require volunteers to sign up and commit to 18 months of volunteering on an Ad-Hoc basis with the aim to engage with activities once or twice a month. Our hours are normally within Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with some work falling out of these hours. Get involved!
For employees to become involved with volunteering opportunities at Healthwatch Blackpool we require an employer reference and an enhanced DBS. Volunteers will be paid their travelling expenses so no volunteer will be out of pocket. We will provide volunteers with a full uniform and all the resources needed to undertake activities whilst volunteering for Healthwatch Blackpool.