If you are aged 11-18 and want to improve health and social care services for children and young people, we want to hear from you! Youthwatch Blackpool will hear young people’s voices and make sure that they are involved directly in decision making within our town. Our aim is to establish what matters to young people relating to health and social care, whether it be GP waiting times, sexual health clinics, mental health services etc, and have their voice heard.
Who are we looking for?
• Young people aged 11-18
• Live in Blackpool and use health services
• Want to share their experiences
• Want to gain voluntary experience
• Are reliable and trustworthy
What would be your role?
• To speak with other young people to find out what they think about local health services and what needs to change
• To create a Youthwatch social media presence and website
Why become a Youthwatch volunteer?
• To have your say for you and others
• To build your CV
• To develop skills
• To gain experience
• To have fun
If you would like to arrange an informal chat to discuss this exciting new opportunity, please contact Abi from the Healthwatch Blackpool Team.
You can call 0300 32 32 100 (option 4) or email email@example.com